Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has written an emotional message to a friend who housed her when she arrived Lagos 10 years ago.
According to her, she betrayed the love they had because of a man (Churchill).
She shared the above photo of the said friend to celebrate her birthday and wrote;
“Happy birthday to a super sweet person,A lady with a golden heart..
Our story fast forward 10years ago..
I came into Lagos with my bags to start a new life as a SUPER GREAT CELEBRITY with little or no money in my pocket…
I struggled but it was all fun and exciting because it was a life I never knew..Excited I finally left HOME💃🏻 and my birth city.
I met this young lady who opened up her home and life to me..She lived in Mende,A little one room apartment but it was our heaven..We made mad plans there,We cried together,Laughed together,got broke,Famous and successfully rich together..You never for one day complained about how we miss used your clothes or home or ate your food without contributing to it smh..
Folake I still sit and ponder what kind of woman you truly are…You did all of this and much more and today I can only feel so much shame that when it was my turn to be a true friend like you were I betrayed that love because of a man..I asked you to leave my home because I too ashamed to let you see that after marriage I was housing a man…I knew you needed me more but I thought I was doing the right thing(How cld I have knew any better)…
I remember how you begged me,knelt down,Cried and prayed with me when I told you I was pregnant with king and I had no intentions of been a mother..You spoke to me just like a true sister and God sent,you told me king wld be the greatest love I wld feel…Ever since that day I loved King,kept him and today am a mom and a Great one cos God used you to save us.
I guess this story is to properly say I adore you,I love you,And I respect you and to tell you AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PAINS AND HURT I CAUSED YOU IF I EVER DID..I pray and wish you all the greatest things life has to offer..You deserve the world and if I had it I wld truly spit it up with you.
Am so happy for you,your success,your Life,your kids and everything that concerns you…
Folake thank you for being such an awesome woman and letting God use you countless times to make me a GREAT PERSON.
Folake may my God elevate and catapult you into you next realm of glory.
Happy birth my Aboro,My Daba Daba,My Oyibo Albino😩💋
Love you so much from your SON KING & I🎂”
- Here’s the video of JAMB clerk saying ‘snake mysteriously swallowed N36m’
- Gospel singer, Prince Gozie Okeke rejoices after waking up from Coma caused by heart disease
- Barcelona soccer star Lionel Messi chills out with his human-sized dog at home (See Photos)
- Actress Victoria Inyama accuses husband of assaulting her and refusing her to divorce him
- Domestic Violence: Man brutalises his pregnant wife over her complaint about his gambling Addiction
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- July 2014
- ALBUM : Umu Obiligbo – UDO GA ADI (Full Album Download) on
- The lady who died alongside Ebony Reigns has been alleged to be her lesbian Partner on
- #BBNaija: Davido reacts to Tobi always begging Cee C in the house on
- ‘Should I pull that up?’ – Teenage girl shares seductive Photos, ask fans if they want her to pull up her Skirt (See Photos) on
- Wizkid’s baby mama gushes about their son’s photography skills with a photo he took her (See Photo) on