On several occasions, controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken it upon herself to bash the baby of ace Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, calling her several names including being obese. At a time, Olunloyo went as far as comparing the toddler with the cartoon character, Droopy.
Despite all she has said about his child, it seems the comedian has chosen to be the bigger man. In an exclusive chat with Punch, the comedian said he holds no grudge against someone people perceive to be his enemy.
He said he actually sees brilliance in Olunloyo.
“I don’t have any grudge against Kemi Olunloyo. The truth is that I see a lot of brilliance in her but it is just that her way of doing things without having ethical values is what makes people get pissed at her.
If she had initially written something like I saw Seyi Law’s daughter’s picture and I think he should watch the weight of his baby so that she doesn’t become obese, that would have been better because it is a piece of advice. It is a better approach and not calling my baby obese without having the necessary precautions like taking the baby’s weight, height, eating routine and other things.
If she had done all these things before coming to the conclusion that my baby is obese, that would have been medically fine. If we were in the US or UK; providing a baby’s medical report on social media without the approval of the parents, I know what it entails and the amounts she would pay as fine. The cyberspace is not limited to a country, it is worldwide.
She claims to be a citizen of the US and my child is a US citizen. I could decide to sue her in the US and she would pay out of her nose. She could even be the one to pay the money that would send my child to school. Some people are brilliant but they take their stupidity to an extent that they ruin themselves along the line. Brilliance without caution would make you become foolish.
This woman can be very good sometimes with some of her reports and she could be blunt at other times with her write-up and we appreciate that but when you operate as a person, you need to be careful with your choice of words. If you want to be blunt, it has to be with evidence. You don’t just say you are blunt by writing falsehood and that is where she has a problem.”
- Young lovers attacked by friends for posting their after S € X photos publicly on Facebook (See Photos)
- Instagram model Eudoxie is breaking the Internet with her massive Backside in these new Photos
- See What Wizkid wore to Davido’s 30 Billion Concert in London (Photos / Video)
- #BBNaija: Nina and Miracle are at it again, but our Nina is on top this time around, Confirming Saturday night’s S€x
- #BBNaija: Housemate Ahneeka Caught on camera Mastur bating (See Video)
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- July 2014
- ALBUM : Umu Obiligbo – UDO GA ADI (Full Album Download) on
- The lady who died alongside Ebony Reigns has been alleged to be her lesbian Partner on
- #BBNaija: Davido reacts to Tobi always begging Cee C in the house on
- ‘Should I pull that up?’ – Teenage girl shares seductive Photos, ask fans if they want her to pull up her Skirt (See Photos) on
- Wizkid’s baby mama gushes about their son’s photography skills with a photo he took her (See Photo) on